Easy, 10-minute muffins that come together in a flash using just the blender!
- Preheat oven to 400
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor fitted with the metal blade attachment
- Blend on high until all ingredients are incorporated and batter is smooth
- Pour batter into a large bowl and fold in your add-ins, I used dairy-free chocolate chips and walnuts
- Scoop batter evenly into a muffin tin lined with muffin liners or a silicone baking mold
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a fork comes out clean
- Let cool for 10 minutes