When I say anyone can make these muffins, I really truly mean anyone. They are SO easy and only require one kitchen appliance: a blender.
These are the muffins that you want to make on a Monday where your bananas are overly ripe from last week and you have zero time to worry about an elaborate recipe. If you have 10 minutes to spare then you have time to make these muffins, I promise.
These would be great to pack in lunches for kids (and adults) and are a great healthy, easy breakfast or snack! Feel free to substitute any add-ins that you’d like. I used chocolate chips and walnuts but you could easily use other nuts or dried fruits as well.Print
Easy, 10-minute muffins that come together in a flash using just the blender!
- Preheat oven to 400
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor fitted with the metal blade attachment
- Blend on high until all ingredients are incorporated and batter is smooth
- Pour batter into a large bowl and fold in your add-ins, I used dairy-free chocolate chips and walnuts
- Scoop batter evenly into a muffin tin lined with muffin liners or a silicone baking mold
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a fork comes out clean
- Let cool for 10 minutes