1 head of cauliflower
2 tbsp olive oil
½ cup buffalo sauce (I used Frank’s Red Hot)
Salt and pepper
½ tsp garlic powder
1 container (8 ounces) dairy-free cream cheese (I used Kit Hill Plain)
1 cup shredded dairy-free mozzarella cheese (I used Trader Joe’s cashew-mozzarella)
- Preheat the oven to 425° and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Chop up the cauliflower into small florets and add to a large bowl and toss with olive oil, garlic powder and ¼ cup buffalo sauce (save the other ¼ cup for later). Make sure that each floret is evenly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange cauliflower on the lined baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until edges start to brown.
- Turn the oven down to 350° and let the cauliflower cool for about 10 minutes.
- Once the cauliflower is cooled, add it to a food processor with remaining ¼ cup buffalo sauce, 8oz cream cheese, and ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (save the other ½ cup for sprinkling on top).
- Blend on high until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Scoop the mixture out into an 8×8 baking dish or round pie dish and smooth until the surface is even. Sprinkle on the remaining ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese starts to slightly brown.
- For a crispier cheese, turn the broiler on high for about 30 seconds to 1 minute and then remove from oven.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Top with chopped green onions
Keywords: buffalo, cauliflower, dairy-free, buffalo cauliflower, dips, football, vegan