- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (I used coconut)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1½ cups puffed brown rice cereal for rolling
- In a food processor combine everything but the oats and cereal. Process until well combined. Transfer mixture to a large bowl.
- Fold in oats, mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the cereal in a small bowl.
- Using a cookie scooper or spoon, scoop a small chocolate ball and drop it into cereal. Roll ball with a spoon or your fingers to cover completely with cereal. Place the ball on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining chocolate mixture and cereal.
- Place baking sheet in the freezer until treats are frozen.
- Transfer treats to an airtight container. Store in the freezer. Enjoy!